- 1 Day
- $495 excl GST
- The ability to interpret body language is a skill that will enhance your level of non-verbal communication.
The pdtraining Body Language training course will enable you to recognise the body language of others while being aware of what your own body is communicating. You’ll learn how to read facial expressions, gestures, posture, voice variations and movements.
This course is delivered in partnership with PD Training.
In this course participants will:
- Learn how to translate gestures into words
- Understand the difference between open & closed body
- Learn how to avoid common body language mistakes
- Gain insight into the differences in body language between
- Understand the signals you're sending to others
- Learn the role facial expressions play in body language
- Learn how to use body language to strengthen your
- Understand how body language can expose deception
- Learn how to match words with movement to instil trust
Register now for this course
Please take special note of the course prerequisites as it is important that you meet these requirements before attending the course. If you have any questions about dates or locations please dont hesitate to make an enquiry contact us on 0800 835 835.
No classes currently scheduled in your location?Enquire about this course
Interested in a private class? Enquire about a private class