- 1 Day
- $495 excl GST
- Conflict in human relationships, even good relationships, is inevitable. Learning how to manage conflict is a key skill for anyone that works in a team, interfaces with customers or has a supervisory role.
is course empowers participants with the techniques to identify the source of conflict, how to manage and resolve it quickly with professionalism.
This course is delivered in partnership with PD Training.
In this course participants will:
- Gain a thorough understanding of the sources, causes and types
- Master all six phases of the conflict resolution process
- Understand the five main approaches to conflict resolution
- Learn to apply conflict resolution approaches
- Learn how to use parts of the conflict resolution process to
recognise and prevent conflict before it escalates
- Develop communication tools such as agreement frames and open
- Learn practical anger and stress management
Register now for this course
Please take special note of the course prerequisites as it is important that you meet these requirements before attending the course. If you have any questions about dates or locations please dont hesitate to make an enquiry contact us on 0800 835 835.
No classes currently scheduled in your location?Enquire about this course
Interested in a private class? Enquire about a private class