- 1 Day
- $495 excl GST
- In the past few decades, psychologists and business people alike have discovered that successful problem solvers tend to use the same type of process to identify and implement the solutions to their problems. This process works for any kind of problem, large or small.This Creative Problem Solving workshop will give participants an overview of the entire creative problem solving process, as well as key problem solving tools that they can use every day.
This course is delivered in partnership with PD Training.
In this course participants will:
- Understand the complete process of creatively solving a
- Learn some key questions to ask when gathering information
about a problem
- Take home tools to effectively determine what 'the problem
- Learn to write concrete problem statements
- Discover idea-generating tools like affinity diagrams, word
chaining, the box method, the six thinking hats & the blink
- Learn to evaluate potential solutions against specific criteria
like a cost/benefit analysis or group voting
- Learn to perform a final problem analysis and then select a
- Understand the why's & how's of refining & re-refining
a solution shortlist
- Learn how to identify the tasks & resources necessary to
implement a solution
- Understand how to evaluate & adapt solutions to
Register now for this course
Please take special note of the course prerequisites as it is important that you meet these requirements before attending the course. If you have any questions about dates or locations please dont hesitate to make an enquiry contact us on 0800 835 835.
No classes currently scheduled in your location?Enquire about this course
Interested in a private class? Enquire about a private class