During this course you will:
- Define Emotional Intelligence (EQ)
- Identify the benefits of emotional intelligence.
- Learn the four core skills required to practice emotional
- Define and practice self-management, self-awareness,
self-regulation, self-motivation and empathy
- Read associated verbal and nonverbal communication.
- Successfully communicate with others in a non-verbal
- Verbally communicate with others.
- Interpret and manage your emotions
- Master tools to regulate and gain control of one's own
- Articulate your emotions using the right language.
- Balance optimism and pessimism.
- Effectively impact others
- Relate emotional intelligence to the workplace.
- Use the concepts and techniques in the workplace