- 1 Day
- $495 excl GST
- Managers, team members, owners and employees need to conduct difficult conversations at some time or another. Although difficult conversations cannot be avoided, they can be successfully managed to achieve positive outcomes.
Understanding and skill development are necessary qualities that help in keeping you in control of difficult conversations before, during and after it so that you can achieve the desired outcome.
This highly valuable and engaging course empowers professionals to handle difficult conversations with ease to achieve professional success.
This course is delivered in partnership with PD Training.
After completing this course, participants will have learned
- Predict the results of a conversation
- Establish the intent of a conversation
- Identify the desired outcome
- Manage their body language
- Speak persuasively
- Listen actively
- Use probing techniques
- Ask the right questions at the right time
- Establish the purpose of a difficult conversation
- Create a conversation template
- Create a personalised action plan
- Use communication skills to influence and control
- Maintain safety in a conversation
- Choose an appropriate place for a conversation
- Understand and analyse the other person
- Stay in control of the conversation throughout
Register now for this course
Please take special note of the course prerequisites as it is important that you meet these requirements before attending the course. If you have any questions about dates or locations please dont hesitate to make an enquiry contact us on 0800 835 835.
No classes currently scheduled in your location?Enquire about this course
Interested in a private class? Enquire about a private class