- 0.5 Day
- $450 excl GST
- With teams at the core of corporate strategy, your success as an organisation can often depend on how well you and other team members operate together. How are your problem-solving skills? Is the team enthusiastic and motivated to do its best? Do you work well together?
This course is delivered in partnership with PD Training.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the value of working as a team
- Develop team norms, ground rules, and team contracts
- Identify your team player style and how it can be used
effectively with your own team
- Build team trust
- Identify the stages of team development and how to help a team
move through them
- Recognise the critical role that communication skills will play
in building and maintaining a team atmosphere
- Identify ways that team members can be involved and grow in a
Register now for this course
Please take special note of the course prerequisites as it is important that you meet these requirements before attending the course. If you have any questions about dates or locations please dont hesitate to make an enquiry contact us on 0800 835 835.
No classes currently scheduledEnquire about this course
Interested in a private class? Enquire about a private class