- 1 Day
- $595 excl GST
- Many people have great ideas about creating a new product or service. All the ideas running through your head can be over whelming, and it’s hard to know where you start. Introduction to Business Start Ups, will help you put structure around your idea, think about the product or service in reality. Answer questions like… what does the product/service look like? Who would want to buy it? How much will it cost to create it, trial it and implement it. How do you do market research to test your idea? What does B2B and B2C mean? What kinds of E-Commerce platforms are there, which ones are the best ones for your idea? The Introduction will help you identify what needs to be put into a Start Up Business Plan and start structuring your business idea, and plan to trial in a safe way.
- Clarifying your idea
- Identifying your value proposition, point of difference or your
- Clarifying your target market/s
- Understanding costs and profit estimations
- Planning your financials
- Starting Business Planning
Register now for this course
Please take special note of the course prerequisites as it is important that you meet these requirements before attending the course. If you have any questions about dates or locations please dont hesitate to make an enquiry contact us on 0800 835 835.
No classes currently scheduledEnquire about this course
Interested in a private class? Enquire about a private class