- 5 Days
- $2,995 excl GST
- This is an interactive five day course with a mixture of presentations, group practical activities, case studies and practice exams based on our top quality course materials.
The APMG have developed a new syllabus, exams and courses based on the professional body of knowledge published in 2013 by the Change Management Institute (CMI) to help organisations and their people deal with change. They have worked with Kogan Page to publish a new examinable text - The Effective Change Manager's Handbook published late 2014.
- Improve your ability to change by managing reactions and
develop an understanding of change by identifying the impacts that
initiatives can have and learning to addess them
- Learn how people react to change and use this knowledge to lead
them successfully through business transformation
- Learn about change theories and how to apply the appropriate
theory for an organisation's specific needs. This will enhance the
way colleagues and organisations deal with and embrace change as
well as establishing personal change management processes based on
- Know how to take people through the various phases of
transition and lead change more effectively with less resistance
and more support
- Help you understand how to react to change so you are equipped
to lead more effectively and sympathetically.
On successful completion of this course you will be a
Change Management practitioner - a 5-year
certification that is globally recognised and increasingly in
The course includes the updated APMG accredited Foundation and
- The Foundation exam is a 40 minute, multiple
choice exam - 50% (25/50) to pass
- The Practitioner exam is a 2 1/2 hour
objective exam, 4 questions with 20 items per question, 50% to
Register now for this course
Please take special note of the course prerequisites as it is important that you meet these requirements before attending the course. If you have any questions about dates or locations please dont hesitate to make an enquiry contact us on 0800 835 835.
No classes currently scheduled in your location?Enquire about this course
Interested in a private class? Enquire about a private class