- 1 Day
- $495 excl GST
- Do you impress your customers every time you interact with them? Does your organisation thrive on creating raving fans?
You must go beyond simply delivering your product to develop strong relationships with your customers. It is essential that you provide a unique customer experience by proactively anticipating your customers’ needs and exceeding their expectations every single time.
In this fun and exciting course you'll learn to recognise how your attitude impacts on your interactions, apply techniques to generate repeat business, develop top-level phone skills and learn how to deal with difficult customers.
This course is delivered in partnership with PD Training.
- Explain what customer service means in relation to internal
& external customers
- Recognise how one's attitude affects service standards
- Master ways to develop & maintain a positive, customer
- Develop needs analysis techniques to better address customer
- Apply outstanding customer service techniques to generate
- Practice techniques for developing good will through in-person
- Formulate take away techniques for service excellence over the
- Gain insight to connecting with customers online
- Master techniques for dealing with difficult customers
- Acquire tools for recovering difficult customers
- Understand when to escalate
Register now for this course
Please take special note of the course prerequisites as it is important that you meet these requirements before attending the course. If you have any questions about dates or locations please dont hesitate to make an enquiry contact us on 0800 835 835.
No classes currently scheduled in your location?Enquire about this course
Interested in a private class? Enquire about a private class