- 1 Day
- $495 excl GST
- The loss of valuable leadership can cripple a company. Business succession planning is essentially preparing successors to take on vital leadership roles when the need arises.
Whether it is preparing someone to take over as the sole proprietor of a small business or a position of leadership in a corporation, business succession planning is essential to the long-term survival of a company. This course will teach you the difference between succession planning and mere replacement planning and how to prepare people to take on the responsibilities of leadership so that the company thrives in the transition.
This course is delivered in partnership with PD Training.
In this course participants will:
- Learn the importance of succession planning
- Understand the process of succession planning
- Recognise the importance of mentoring as a component of your
- Learn to set goals using a SWOT analysis
- Draft a plan, assign responsibilities and establish monitoring
- Understand the importance of change management
- Learn to anticipate obstacles
- Know how to re-evaluate goals and focus on progress
- Recognise when success has been achieved
Register now for this course
Please take special note of the course prerequisites as it is important that you meet these requirements before attending the course. If you have any questions about dates or locations please dont hesitate to make an enquiry contact us on 0800 835 835.
No classes currently scheduled in your location?Enquire about this course
Interested in a private class? Enquire about a private class