- 1 Day
- $300 excl GST
- During this training course, participants will learn the advanced features and functionality of a computer including browsing the web, working with various applications, working with web pages, and working with a window.
This course is delivered in partnership with PD Training.
After completing this course participants will have learned
- Use Calculator, Paint, Task Manager, WordPad, Notepad
- Resize windows, and move them
- Uninstall an application
- Halt a frozen program
- Switch between windows
- Work with a window
- Understand general computing concepts
- Understand how information networks operate
- Become aware of security concerns and how to work safely
- Effectively manage and use files and folders
- Use the basic Windows applications, including WordPad, NotePad,
Task Manager, Calculator, Paint, and Internet Explorer
- Use the Control Panel
- Find an installed application
Register now for this course
Please take special note of the course prerequisites as it is important that you meet these requirements before attending the course. If you have any questions about dates or locations please dont hesitate to make an enquiry contact us on 0800 835 835.
No classes currently scheduledEnquire about this course
Interested in a private class? Enquire about a private class