- 0.5 Day
- $450 excl GST
- During this Influence and Persuasion at Work Training Course, participants develop understanding and skills in making decisions by applying storytelling techniques, planning, using effective persuasion techniques, creating a persuasive presentation, understanding the nuances of persuasion, and more.
This course is delivered in partnership with PD Training.
After completing this course, participants will have
- Make decisions about using persuasion versus manipulation
- Apply the concepts of pushing and pulling when influencing
- Understand persuasion
- Prepare to persuade
- Describe different techniques for getting persuasive
conversations and presentations underway
- Make a persuasive presentation by using the 5 S's
- Apply storytelling techniques to extend influence
- Leverage concepts of neuro linguistic programming in everyday
influence and persuasion
- Get off on the right foot
- Use various presentation strategies
- Use neuro linguistic programming (NLP) techniques
Register now for this course
Please take special note of the course prerequisites as it is important that you meet these requirements before attending the course. If you have any questions about dates or locations please dont hesitate to make an enquiry contact us on 0800 835 835.
No classes currently scheduled in your location?Enquire about this course
Interested in a private class? Enquire about a private class