- 1 Day
- $495 excl GST
- When employees are Motivated they feel valued and provide a higher level of productivity. Employees must be motivated to help them work harder, find satisfaction in their job and fulfil their professional goals.
This course provides skill development in the various methods of staff motivation such as the object-oriented theory, the expectancy theory, goal setting and using individualised motivators. This course helps organisations carry out highly successful motivational programs that help employees feel more productive, satisfied and enthusiastic.
This course is delivered in partnership with PD Training.
After completing this course, participants will have learned
- Explain motivation
- Apply effective methods of staff motivation
- Interpret and discuss the psychological theories behind
- Develop plans for more effective team motivation including
making allowances for different personality types
- Set clear & defined goals as part of the motivation
- Identify specific challenges of workplace motivation &
learn how to address them
Register now for this course
Please take special note of the course prerequisites as it is important that you meet these requirements before attending the course. If you have any questions about dates or locations please dont hesitate to make an enquiry contact us on 0800 835 835.
No classes currently scheduledEnquire about this course
Interested in a private class? Enquire about a private class