- 2 Days
- $1,190 excl GST
- In the workplace, you’ll need to make decisions and resolve problems frequently. And while many of your decisions are not so important, some are potentially life changing. So learning how to use effective strategies and tools will help you to make the right decisions at the right time.
This course provides you with skills such as problem solving techniques and models, organising methods, ways to conduct research, and identifying options to achieve accurate decision-making and problem solving.
This course is delivered in partnership with PD Training.
After completing this course, participants will have learned
- Apply problem-solving steps and tools
- Analyse information to clearly describe problems
- Identify appropriate solutions
- Think creatively and be a contributing member of a
- Select the best approach for making decisions
- Create a plan for implementing, evaluating, and following up on
- Avoid common decision-making mistakes
- Understand problem-solving
- Make correct and timely decisions
- Use problem-solving model and toolkit
- Use SWOT Analysis
- Make good group decisions
- Analyse and select solutions
- Plan and organise
Register now for this course
Please take special note of the course prerequisites as it is important that you meet these requirements before attending the course. If you have any questions about dates or locations please dont hesitate to make an enquiry contact us on 0800 835 835.
No classes currently scheduled in your location?Enquire about this course
Interested in a private class? Enquire about a private class