- 1 Day
- $495 excl GST
- During this Strategic Business Planning Training Course, participants develop skills and understanding in identifying company values, defining the company vision, conducting SWOT analysis, creating a strategic plan, implementing and evaluating a strategic plan, using strategy maps and balanced scorecards, and more.
This course is delivered in partnership with PD Training.
After completing this course, participants will have learned
- Identify the values that support their company
- Write a mission statement that explains what the company's
- Complete meaningful SWOT analyses
- Use tools and techniques to create a strategic plan that
directs the organization from the executive to the front line
- Learn ways to implement, evaluate, and review a strategic
- Use related tools, such as the strategy map and balanced
scorecard, can help them develop a strategic plan
- Understand strategic planning
- Set goals
- Assign roles and responsibilities
- Keep everybody accountable
- Gather support
- Make changes
- Use presentation options, including infographics and
Register now for this course
Please take special note of the course prerequisites as it is important that you meet these requirements before attending the course. If you have any questions about dates or locations please dont hesitate to make an enquiry contact us on 0800 835 835.
No classes currently scheduledEnquire about this course
Interested in a private class? Enquire about a private class