- 1 Day
- $495 excl GST
- During this course, participants will develop knowledge and skills in organisation, planning, management and communication specific to telework and telecommuting. The course offers skills in managing and working in a de-centralised office.
This course is delivered in partnership with PD Training.
After completing this course, participants will have learned
- Manage time
- Organise and plan
- Develop communication skills
- Solve problems on their own
- Stay motivated
- Use freedom wisely
- Learn accountability
- Recognise and remove bad habits
- Learn from mistakes and avoid repetition
- Build flexibility in schedule
- Build trust and rapport
- Use feedback
- Beat isolation
- Set realistic expectations from family
Register now for this course
Please take special note of the course prerequisites as it is important that you meet these requirements before attending the course. If you have any questions about dates or locations please dont hesitate to make an enquiry contact us on 0800 835 835.
No classes currently scheduledEnquire about this course
Interested in a private class? Enquire about a private class