- 3 Days
- $2,490 excl GST
- This course looks at enterprise value management in the context of portfolios and programs – how do we ensure the organisation's resources are being spent in the most effective way, that people are doing things that are of the most importance to the organisation, and that interwoven streams of work are delivered successfully?This program draws on ideas from the latest thinking, blends these with tried and proven techniques and will provide you with tools and techniques to ensure you are able to help maximise value returned to their organisation.
By the end of this course you will be able to understand:
- The roles and responsibilities involved in portfolio
- A variety of techniques for identifying value in an
- Ways to identify metrics that matter to help make effective
- How to align outcomes from an initiative with organisational
strategy, and how strategy needs to be adaptive
- How to build a value model to help guide investment
- How to visualise and present a portfolio using portfolio
- Ways of measuring progress and value delivered in an
- When and how to adapt the flow of work, knowing when to invest
more, when to pause and when to stop
- The impact that portfolio decisions have and how they are
propagated to the delivery teams
- A variety of options for scaling to larger initiatives, how to
structure teams and programs for the most effective throughput and
Those at the strategic level in an organisation who need to make
decisions about selecting and funding initiatives
Portfolio Managers, Program Managers, Project Managers, Product
Managers, Product Owners, Product Champions or anyone in the role
of Agile Customer.
This course builds on your existing knowledge of Agile. Ideally,
you will have a foundation knowledge of Agile and it is
valuable for you to have an understanding of the Agile Product
Owner roles and responsibilities.
Register now for this course
Please take special note of the course prerequisites as it is important that you meet these requirements before attending the course. If you have any questions about dates or locations please dont hesitate to make an enquiry contact us on 0800 835 835.
No classes currently scheduled in your location?Enquire about this course
Interested in a private class? Enquire about a private class