- 5 Days
- $3,245 excl GST
- This is a five day Managing Benefits foundation with practitioner course that covers theprinciples, practices and techniques as described in the guide. It provides managers andpractitioners with generally applicable guidance encompassing benefits management principles,practices and techniques. It includes foundation and practitioner exams, the official guide andcourse workbooks.
Foundation Course Content
- An overview of benefits management - what it is, the case for
doing it, and some common misconceptions that can limit its
effectiveness in practice.
- The seven principles upon which successful benefits management
practices are built.
- The five practices in the Benefits Management Cycle relating to
individual change initiatives, and examples of how they can be/have
been applied in practice.
- How to apply benefits management at a collective or portfolio
level encompassing all projects and programmes included in the
- How to get started in implementing effective benefits
management practices and how to sustain progress
Practitioner Course Content
Practitioner level aims to confirm whether the candidate has
achieved sufficient understanding of how to apply and tailor the
guidance in a scenario situation. Specifically candidates should be
- Plan the implementation of benefits management, select
appropriate strategies to sustain and measure progress;
- Select and adapt principles, practices and techniques to suit
different organizational environments;
- Identify activities that should be undertaken during each of
the practices of the Benefits Management Cycle together with the
accountabilities and responsibilities of each of the defined
- Evaluate examples of benefits management information
- Analyse the solutions adopted in relation to a given
Register now for this course
Please take special note of the course prerequisites as it is important that you meet these requirements before attending the course. If you have any questions about dates or locations please dont hesitate to make an enquiry contact us on 0800 835 835.
No classes currently scheduledEnquire about this course
Interested in a private class? Enquire about a private class