You will leave the course with skills that help you to:
- Tailor PRINCE2 to suit your project and organisational
- Use Product Based Planning
- Undertake risk analysis and management in a project
- Apply change control and configuration management in a project
- Manage and control a project throughout its life cycle
- Participate as an informed member within a project management
- Link PRINCE2 with other bodies of knowledge.
On successful completion of this course you will be a PRINCE2
registered practitioner - a 5-year certification that is globally
recognised and increasingly in demand.
The price of the course covers:
- Exclusive accredited pre-course and course material
developed with the Lead Author of the PRINCE2 manual
- A copy of Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2 - the
official PRINCE2 2009 manual
- Small class sizes - usually twelve people or fewer - so you get
more time with the trainer
- Leadership and support from one of our top quality
- Exam fees
- Lunches, snacks and beverages on each day of the course.
- Structured homework, Note that to ensure you achieve the best
results possible you will be expected to complete the structured
homework (2-3 hours per night).