After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Analyse information to clearly define problems and identify
- Understand the advantages and disadvantages of group and
individual problem solving and decision-making.
- Demonstrate an ability to solve problems and make effective
- Build and expand decision-making, critical thinking and
creative problem solving skills, and avoid common decision-making
- Use a range of tools and techniques to analyze problems and
apply logical and creative approaches to solving problems and
- Determine solution attributes and identify alternative
- Evaluate shortlisted solutions.
- Decide the best solution and future-proof it.
- Prepare and implement a solution.
- Evaluate solution effectiveness.
This intensely participatory and practical course is suitable
for anyone who wishes to improve their problem solving and
decision-making ability, including individual employees, team
members, and team leaders.