After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Understand process-mapping (flowcharting) terminology,
different process types and levels of detail.
- Understand the characteristics and benefits of mapping
- Select appropriate processes for analysis and improvement.
- Consult with key process stakeholders and prepare process RACI
- Develop "as is" and "to be" linear and cross-functional
- Develop process measures and KPIs.
- Audit a process, identify problems, bottlenecks and
opportunities for improvement, and eliminate or minimize
non-productive activities using TIMWOOD analysis techniques.
- Know the characteristics and capabilities of process mapping
software including Visio
The course is for anyone who intends to embark on a process
mapping and improvement initiative. The course will provide
students with the ability to confidently apply the relevant tools