After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the project stakeholder process and the principles for
effective stakeholder engagement.
- Identify and classify stakeholders.
- Create and maintain a stakeholder register.
- Analyse stakeholders.
- Create a stakeholder communications plan.
- Gather and prioritise stakeholder requirements.
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders, apply interpersonal
skills, and negotiate optimal results.
- Gain stakeholder "buy-in" and build trust.
- Hold effective stakeholder meetings.
- Manage stakeholder issues, risks and change requests.
- Address stakeholder concerns and correct misperceptions.
- Obtain stakeholder feedback and review effectiveness of
stakeholder engagement strategies.
Current and prospective project sponsors, managers and team
members who want to improve their ability to communicate, engage,
and collaborate with project stakeholders.