Students attending the RH255 RHEL 7 course will leave
with knowledge on the following areas:
- Network port security and link aggregation
- iSCSI initiator and target configuration
- DNS troubleshooting and caching name server
- Providing NFS and SMB file servers
- Apache HTTPD web server management
- MariaDB SQL database configuration
- Postfix SMTP nullclient for servers
- Bash scripting for automation
Red Hat System Administration III is intended for experienced
Linux administrators wishing to learn enterprise-level automation
techniques through scripting, how to deploy and secure network
services, and how to manage other key security features of Red Hat
Students in this course should have earned their RHCSA or have
RHCSA certification or equivalent experience.
If you are unsure if you meet the pre-requisites please
online pre-assessment quiz.
Please note that day 5 is for the RHCE EX300
exam which needs to be booked through the Red Hat Exam Kiosk.