- 5 Days
- $5,200 excl GST
- Review the labs from RHCSA Rapid Track Course and Red Hat® System Administration III to prepare for the Red Hat Certified Engineer Exam (EX300).
The RHCE® Certification Lab (RH300) is designed for students seeking a hands-on, lab-based review prior to taking the Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) exam. Students taking this course should have already completed their classroom training and simply be preparing to take or retake the exam.
During the 5-day course, students will work at their own pace through the complete set of labs from both the RHCSA [Red Hat Certified System Administrator] Rapid Track course (RH199) and Red Hat System Administration III (RH254).
The RHCE Certification Lab course includes a few instructor lectures designed to review key technologies such as systemd, firewalld, and IPv6. For the classroom and virtual classroom versions of this course, an instructor will be available throughout the week to assist students as they work through the labs.
Students attending the RH300 RHEL 7 course will leave
with knowledge on the following areas:
- Managing and troubleshooting systemd services during the boot
- Network configuration and basic troubleshooting
- Managing local storage, creating and using file systems
- Firewall management with firewalld
- Automating installation of Red Hat Enterprise Linux® using
- Manage SELinux settings
- Using NFS and Samba shared filesystems
- Network port security and link aggregation
- iSCSI initiator and target configuration
- Domain Name System (DNS) troubleshooting and caching name
- Providing Network File System (NFS) and Server Message Block
(SMB) file servers
- Apache HTTPD web server management
- MariaDB SQL datbase configuration
- Postfix Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP) nullclient for
- Bash scripting for automation
- Students should have already completed Red Hat System
Administration I, II, and III or equivalent training.
- It is highly recommended students take our online skills
assessment prior to enrolling in this course.
- Extensive UNIX administration experience by itself is not
adequate for most students.
- If you are unsure if you meet the pre-requisites please
online pre-assessment quiz.
Register now for this course
Please take special note of the course prerequisites as it is important that you meet these requirements before attending the course. If you have any questions about dates or locations please dont hesitate to make an enquiry contact us on 0800 835 835.
No classes currently scheduled in your location?Enquire about this course
Interested in a private class? Enquire about a private class