- 5 Days
- $3,400 excl GST
- Gain a thorough understanding of the information security risks and mitigation strategies critical to data security in the cloud in this (ISC)² Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP)Exam Preparation course.
This course covers the six domains of the Official (ISC)² CCSP Common Body of Knowledge (CBK®) and prepares you to take the CCSP exam to become a Certified Cloud Security Professional.
At course completion you will be able to:
- Identify and explain the Cloud Computing concepts and
definitions based on the ISO/IEC 17788 and NIST standards.
- Identify and explain the Cloud Security Alliance's Treacherous
- Understand and be able to differentiate between the various
service delivery models, frameworks and hypervisor threats that are
incorporated into the cloud computing reference architecture.
- Demonstrate the application of appropriate security strategies
and be able to recommend appropriate controls for protecting data
at rest and data in motion.
- Discuss strategies for data ownership, data sovereignty, data
classification and implementing appropriate measures for assurance
for ensuring privacy, compliance with regulatory agencies and
working with authorities during legal investigations.
- Understand the challenges for data centre design, forensic
analysis and cloud environment deployments and recommend
appropriate risk mitigation strategies.
- Understand and apply Business Continuity Planning and Disaster
Recovery procedures for disaster situations.
- Design appropriate identity and access management
- Comprehend and apply appropriate processes and frameworks
including the Software Development Life-Cycle (SDLC) process, ITIL
and ISO/IEC 20000
Important Information for CCSP Candidates
- Candidates must have at least five years of
cumulative, paid full-time working experience in Information
Technology. Three of which must be in information security, and one
of which must be in one of the six CCSP domains; or
- Candidates who are already (ISC)2 members in good standing and
who possess a Certified Information Systems Security Professional
(CISSP) certificate may substitute all of the CCSP experience
requirements on this basis; and
- CCSP candidates who have passed the Cloud Security
Alliance (CSA) Certificate of Cloud Security Knowledge (CCSK) may
count this certification towards one year of experience in one of
the six domains.
- You will be asked to read essential
background documents from the Cloud Security Alliance (CSA),
National Institute for Standards & Technology and the European
Network and Information Security Agency (ENISA) before the course
that will assist with your learning and exam preparation.
Important note about the CCSP Exam
- The maximum time allowed for the exam is 4 hours,
which includes all rest breaks.
- The exam has 125 questions, all of which must be answered.
- The pass mark is 700 / 1000.
- The exam is scheduled for the afternoon of the
Register now for this course
Please take special note of the course prerequisites as it is important that you meet these requirements before attending the course. If you have any questions about dates or locations please dont hesitate to make an enquiry contact us on 0800 835 835.
No classes currently scheduled in your location?Enquire about this course
Interested in a private class? Enquire about a private class