• Identify the capabilities of adapters, their use
cases, availability, and installation.
• Describe super metrics, attributes, attribute
packages, and object tagging.
• Manage user access to the Custom UI of VMware vCenter
• Work with smart alerts and custom alert
• Use custom dashboards to build specific views for
operations and application monitoring.
System administrators and consultants responsible for
customizing vCenter Operations Manager to expand from the vSphere
user interface to a customized environment.
Knowledge from the vCenter Operations Manager: Analyze and
Predict course, including:
• Installing and configuring basic settings in vCenter
• Logging in and using the vSphere user
interface of vCenter Operations Manager
• Identifying the difference between badges and