At course completion you will be able to:
- Identify View components
- Install and configure View Connection Server
- Install and configure virtual machines that become
- Configure and manage VMware Horizon™ Client™ systems
- Configure and manage pools of existing physical machines
- Configure and manage automated pools of full virtual
- Configure and manage pools of linked-clone machines
- Configure and manage RDS pools of desktops and
- Use View Administrator to configure the View environment
- Configure secure access to View desktops
- Describe steps to deploy View Persona Management for user
- Manage performance and scalability of a View deployment
System administrators and system integrators responsible
for deploying the VMware® virtual desktop infrastructure
Before attending this course, you must be able to perform the
- Create a template in the VMware vCenter Server™ system and
deploy a virtual machine from a template.
- Modify a vCenter Server customization specification.
- Open a virtual machine console in the vCenter Server system and
access the guest operating system.
- Experience in Microsoft Windows Active Directory
- Experience with VMware vSphere®
NEW! VMware OnDemand training.
VMware On Demand is a robust, self-paced learning solution
delivering modular training combined with hands-on practice labs,
giving you a powerful alternative to traditional classroom
- Compelling: Interactive modules with labs that build as you
- Comprehensive: Rich content equivalent to classroom training
that meets certification course requirements, including final
assessments. Some courses also include bonus items like exam
- Convenient: 45 days to access the content multiple times at