This course will prepare you to use the most common basic
features of Adobe Photoshop CC. In this course, you will:
- Identify the components and capabilities of Photoshop CC.
- Create basic images.
- Manage selections and layers.
- Modify and repair images, and manage color.
- Refine images by adjusting layers, using camera raw and
applying advanced image refinement.
- Import, export, organize, and save files.
Target students include professional or amateur photographers
who want to use the robust features of Photoshop to enhance,
modify, and organize their photographs, and anyone interested in
working toward the Visual Communications with Adobe Photoshop CC
To ensure your success in your course, you should have a basic
comfort level with digital photography. For example, you have used
a digital camera and have downloaded images to your computer or
other storage device.