After completing this course, students will be able to:
• Navigate the iPad interface by using the basic components,
buttons, controls, and gestures.
• Manage wireless connectivity and sync with iCloud.
• Communicate with others by using the Mail, Contacts, and
• Create, modify, and share basic word processing,
spreadsheet, and presentation files.
• Maintain and secure your iPad device, and install apps from
the App Store.
To ensure your success in your course you should have the ability
to perform basic end-user computing tasks, including managing your
personal or business email, calendar and contacts in any standard
email program; accessing Internet information in a standard web
browser; and using any common office productivity suite.
Please note: You will be required to bring your
iPad to the class.