- 1 Day
- $1,200 excl GST
- This course combines both the Getting Started with Confluence and Getting More from Confluence courses.In the first part of the course, attendees will focus on how to start working successfully with Confluence. They’ll learn the basics of Confluence and how to use it most effectively as they build their content and collaborate with co-workers. They’ll learn how to navigate within the hierarchical content structure and will gain hands-on experience by performing many of the most common tasks in Confluence. Attendees will learn how to create and edit documents, known as pages, as well as format these documents. They’ll also learn how to organise pages in Confluence’s environment. Attendees will learn to add many types of media to their documents and use both basic and complex formatting tools to create robust content. They’ll also learn the basics of using blueprints and macros. Attendees will learn how to use Confluence not just as a repository of content, but also as a collaborative working environment where information is shared through Confluence’s social network features. After completing this course, attendees will be able to create various types of content in Confluence. They'll be able to collaborate with co-workers to share knowledge and information in their workplace, increase access to information, and enhance their productivity.
In the second part of the course, attendees will learn to complete advanced user and space administration tasks that help them succeed when implementing a Confluence environment in their organisation. As a continuation of “Getting Started with Confluence,” attendees learn power user features. They explore how to create and configure spaces,includingthespace’slookandfeel. As part of the space administration process, they learn how to manage users and permissions within a space. Attendees explore macros and work with add-ons, including Confluence Questions, Confluence Team Calendars, and Gliffy, as a way to create rich content in Confluence. Attendees will work with the product requirements blueprint and learn how to create a link to a JIRA issue. They also get hands-on experience modifying a blueprint. Using the advanced features covered in this course, attendees will be able to use Confluence to its fullest extent. They’ll be ready to actasaresourcewithintheirorganisationduringthe Confluence adoption phase and beyond, as team members create content and collaborate with co-workers!
- Navigate inside of Confluence's hierarchical environment
- Create, edit and format documents in Confluence
- Create great looking content using formatting tools
- Work collaboratively with co-workers inside of
- Use Confluence's social network features such as like, share,
- Link documents to content inside and outside of the Confluence
- Use macros to create robust content
- Work with macros and add-ons - Create, edit, and sort data in
- Use and modify blueprints and templates
- Use advanced content creation tools
- Set up users and permissions
- Create and configure spaces
- Configure global settings
- Install macros and add-ons
JIRA users with intermediate experience with agile, scrum, and
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Register now for this course
Please take special note of the course prerequisites as it is important that you meet these requirements before attending the course. If you have any questions about dates or locations please dont hesitate to make an enquiry contact us on 0800 835 835.
No classes currently scheduled in your location?Enquire about this course
Interested in a private class? Enquire about a private class