- Scrum in JIRA Software
- Objective: Describe the Scrum software development process
and how it's implemented in JIRA Software
- Creating an Agile Board
- Objective: Create an Agile Scrum board and perform general
configuration of the board.
- Managing the Backlog
- Objective: Groom the backlog and plan the sprint.
- Objective: Prioritise issues and group them into epics and
- Objective: Estimate stories and create a sprint backlog.
- Active Sprints
- Objective: Configure the board to add columns, swimlanes, and
- Objective: Map statuses to columns, transition stories across
the board to "Done".
- Objective: Identify and use appropriately the 3 most common
reports for Scrum development.
Agile developers, agile coaches, scrum masters, team leads,
project managers, product owners. Anyone who uses JIRA
Software to manage Agile development.
- JIRA Essentials or equivalent experience using JIRA
- You should have a basic understanding of JIRA Software,
including creating and transitioning issues, creating and
editing basic JQL queries
- You should have a practical knowledge of the Agile process and