- 4 Days
- $4,500 excl GST
- In this course, you will be introduced to the three primary technologies that are used in the Cisco data center. Through hands-on labs, you will focus on viewing configurations, but not making configuration changes or creating new topologies. This course is targeted for individuals that will perform only basic configuration taskscourse objectives.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe how a network works
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot a switch with VLANs and
inter switch communications
- Implement an IP addressing scheme and IP services to meet
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot routing operations on Cisco
Network administrators, engineers, designers, and managers
Consulting systems engineers
Technical solutions architects
Register now for this course
Please take special note of the course prerequisites as it is important that you meet these requirements before attending the course. If you have any questions about dates or locations please dont hesitate to make an enquiry contact us on 0800 835 835.
No classes currently scheduledEnquire about this course
Interested in a private class? Enquire about a private class