- 5 Days
- $6,500 excl GST
- The CCNA Routing and Switching Boot Camp is a composite course derived from ICND1 and ICND2 content merged into a single accelerated course. Overlapping content is eliminated and some content is rearranged for the purpose of course flow.
In this course, you will learn how to install, operate, configure, and troubleshoot basic IPv4 and IPv6 networks, including configuring a LAN switch, configuring an IP router, identifying basic security threats, understanding redundant topologies, troubleshooting common network issues, connecting to a WAN, configuring EIGRP and OSPF in both IPv4 and IPv6, understanding wide-area network technologies, and getting familiar with device management and Cisco licensing.
Key additions to this latest revision include an understanding of Quality of Service (QoS) elements and their applicability, how virtualized and cloud services will interact and impact enterprise networks, and an overview of network programmability with the related controller types and tools that are available to support software defined network architectures.
You will learn about the interactions and network functions of firewalls, wireless controllers and access points, along with additional focus on IPv6 and basic network security
A full suite of labs have been developed using the virtual IOS environment with flexible topologies that reinforce concepts with hands-on, guided discovery and challenge labs that align to each lesson module.
This course will enable you to:
- Prepare for the CCNA Routing and Switching certification
- Operate a medium-sized LAN with multiple switches, supporting
VLANs, trunking, and spanning tree
- Interactions and network functions of firewalls, wireless
controllers and access points
- Develop core routing and switching networking skills to
configure, monitor, and troubleshoot Cisco networks for increased
effectiveness and optimal performance within SMB and Enterprise
- Learn how device management can be implemented using the
traditional and intelligent ways
- QoS, virtualization and cloud services, and network
programmability related to WAN, access and core segments
- Support Cisco network deployments and maintain these services
in an on-going operational network.
* We accept Cisco Learning Credits
Register now for this course
Please take special note of the course prerequisites as it is important that you meet these requirements before attending the course. If you have any questions about dates or locations please dont hesitate to make an enquiry contact us on 0800 835 835.
No classes currently scheduledEnquire about this course
Interested in a private class? Enquire about a private class