After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Reduce the risk to their IT infrastructures and applications
using Cisco Switches, Cisco ASA, and Router security appliance
feature and provide detailed operations support for these
- Understanding and implementing Cisco modular Network Security
Architectures such as SecureX and TrustSec.
- Deploy Cisco Infrastructure management and control plane
- Configuring Cisco layer 2 and layer 3 data plane security
- Implement and maintain Cisco ASA Network Address Translations
- Implement and maintain Cisco IOS Software Network Address
- Designing and deploying Cisco Threat Defense solutions on a
Cisco ASA utilizing access policy and application and identity
- Implementing Botnet Traffic Filters.
- Deploying Cisco IOS Zone-Based Policy Firewalls (ZBFW).
- Configure and verify Cisco IOS ZBFW Application Inspection
Channel Partner / Reseller
Customer / Employee
CCNA Security or valid CCSP. or any CCIE certification can act
as a prerequisite