In this course, you will deploy, test, secure, manage, optimize,
and troubleshoot a cloud solution.
- Prepare to deploy cloud solutions.
- Deploy a pilot project.
- Test a pilot project deployment.
- Design a secure network for cloud deployment.
- Determine CPU and memory sizing for cloud deployments.
- Determine storage requirements for cloud deployments.
- Plan Identity and Access Management for cloud deployments.
- Analyze workload characteristics to ensure successful migration
to the cloud.
- Secure systems to meet access requirements.
- Maintain cloud systems.
- Implement backup, restore, and business continuity
- Analyze cloud systems for required performance.
- Analyze cloud systems for anomalies and growth
- Troubleshoot deployment, capacity, automation, and
- Troubleshoot connectivity issues.
- Troubleshoot security issues.
To ensure your success in this course, you should have 24-36
months' experience with IT networking, network storage, and data
center administration. You should also have familiarity with any
major hypervisor technologies for server virtualization, basic
knowledge of common cloud service models, and common cloud