- 5 Days
- $3,250 excl GST
- This instructor led course builds on your existing knowledge and experience to provide you with critical concepts related to over-the-air technologies, wireless networking, and mobile devices. Students taking this course are IT support personnel or prospective support personnel who have at least one year of experience working with computer networks, and who want to further develop their IT skills to include mobile device and wireless support.
This course is also for students seeking the CompTIA® Mobility+® (Exam MB0-001) certification.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Configure over-the-air technologies.
- Apply RF principles.
- Implement a wireless network infrastructure.
- Implement network infrastructure devices and services.
- Implement mobile solutions.
- Prepare the enterprise for a mobile network.
- Deploy mobile devices.
- Implement mobile device operations.
- Maintain mobile device operations.
- Deploy mobile applications and related technologies.
- Implement mobile app protocols and services.
- Implement mobile security.
- Mitigate mobile network risk.
- Implement incident response.
- Troubleshoot mobile devices and networks.
Register now for this course
Please take special note of the course prerequisites as it is important that you meet these requirements before attending the course. If you have any questions about dates or locations please dont hesitate to make an enquiry contact us on 0800 835 835.
No classes currently scheduledEnquire about this course
Interested in a private class? Enquire about a private class