- Interpret the issues related to cybercrime of critical ICT
- Critically evaluate the web security domain and the
- Identify various risks, threats and vulnerabilites of
- Review and re-assess web security, authentication and digital
At course completion
- Assess the strength of passwords and password hashes.
- Understand and use basic web security assessment tools.
- Use a variety of digital forensics tools.
Students must have a basic knowledge of networking, packets and
ideally some experience with the command line.
Run in partnership with Cyber Toa - Cyber Security