At the end of this new two-day course, attendees will have an
understanding of the following:
• Understand the differences between ITIL v3 and ITIL 4
• The seven Guiding Principles of ITIL 4
• ITIL's new Service Value Chain
• The four dimensions of Service Management
• The 34 ITIL practices, with a focus on 18 of these
• Key concepts from Lean IT, Agile, DevOps, and
Organizational Change Management, and why these are important to
deliver business value
The ITIL 4 Foundation Upgrade Certification Course is designed
for anyone who has a solid comprehension of ITIL v3 and has
attained the ITIL v3 Foundation Certification and wishes to upgrade
their certification to ITIL v4.
ITIL v3 Foundation Certification - you will be asked to
present this on registration.