Taking your ITIL Exam Online is an easy process. All you'll need
to do is have a webcam or a device capable of streaming video -
this includes most modern laptops and desktop computers.
By taking your ITIL exam online, you'll get:
- ITIL Foundation Exam Voucher, exam completed online using a
webcam - available 24/7
- AXELOS Sample exams for you to practice and prepare with
How do our Online Proctored Exams Work?
After you have requested and paid for your Online Exam you will
receive an email from PEOPLECERT; our examination provider with
your voucher details. This will include details on how to schedule
and register with PEOPLECERT.
Prior to your exam date you will then receive instructions
to install a GoToMeeting program that will allow the proctor to see
your screen and to see you through a webcam.
Before the exam can commence the proctor will ask you to close
all open programs other than GoToMeeting and will then ask to view
the room and your desktop/workspace to ensure that no one else is
in the area and that you don't have the book or a cheat sheet
You also need to ensure that you have a mic and speakers hooked
up or have a Bluetooth enabled laptop so that you and the proctor
- Step 1: Create a profile with our examination body PEOPLECERT
- For new accounts an activation email will be sent, click
'Activate Now' to confirm your account.
- Step 2: Once activated you will be able to follow the prompts
and redeem your exam voucher code
- Step 3: Schedule your exam for a time and day that suits your
schedule, available 24/7
- To reschedule your online exam you need to provide 4 hours
- Step 4: You will receive an exam email confirmation
- Step 5: Complete your Online Exam!
Exam Voucher Codes:
- Once payment is received your exam voucher will be emailed to
- PC or Mac Computer
- Web Camera
- Internet Connection
- Quiet Room/Location
Upon Completion of the Exam:
- Preliminary Exam results will appear on the screen as soon as
- Exam Results and PDF Certificate (if successful) will be
emailed to you and also available via your PEOPLECERT profile
- A hard copy certificate will be mailed to you, this can take up
to 6 weeks from exam date - this is an additional fee and paid to
PEOPLECERT Web Proctored Guidelines
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited