- Navigate a SharePoint 2016 Team Site.
- Create & customise SharePoint lists.
- Create SharePoint libraries and manage library document
- Create SharePoint list and library views.
- Create sub sites and edit Web page content.
- Create InfoPath Forms and Form libraries.
- Create Site columns and content types.
- Integrate Office applications with SharePoint 2016 and manage
basic permissions of SharePoint 2016 resources.
This course is intended for new and existing users of
SharePoint. This course is for information workers.
This SharePoint 2016 End user class is for end users working in
a SharePoint 2016 environment.
The course teaches SharePoint basics such as working with lists
and libraries as well as basic page customizations.