After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Navigate and perform common tasks in Word, such as opening,
viewing, editing, saving, and printing documents, and configuring
- Format text and paragraphs; apply bullets and numbering lists;
apply borders and shading to paragraphs.
- Perform repetitive operations efficiently using tools such as
Find and Replace, Format Painter, and Styles.
- Enhance lists by sorting, renumbering, and customizing list
- Create and format tables.
- Insert graphic objects into a document, including symbols,
special characters, illustrations, pictures, and clip art.
- Format the overall appearance of a page through page borders
and colours, watermarks, headers and footers, and page layout.
- Use Word features to help identify and correct problems with
spelling, grammar, readability, and accessibility.
To ensure your success in this course, you should have end-user
skills with any current version of Windows, including being able to
start programs, switch between programs, locate saved files, close
programs, and access websites using a web browser.