After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Identify elements of the Outlook environment; use and customize
Outlook Today Read, create, and send e-mail messages; reply to,
format, and check spelling in messages; forward, delete, and
restore messages; work with attachments; and print messages Set
delivery options for messages; flag messages; request a read
receipt; use and create views for your mail; arrange, sort, and
filter messages; use Instant Search to quickly search the current
folder; and specify settings for controlling junk e-mail.
- Use Contacts to add, modify, and organize business and personal
contacts; use different views to show contact details; customize an
electronic business card; manage and use address books; and create
- Use the Tasks folder to add, edit, and mark tasks; assign
tasks; accept or decline a task request; send an update; and track
an assigned task.
- Use the Calendar to create single and recurring appointments;
change and delete appointments; add events and holidays to the
Calendar; and change views.
- Use the Calendar to schedule meetings; read and respond to
meeting requests; reserve resources; manage meeting responses; and
update and cancel meetings.
This course assumes that you are familiar with using personal
computers and have used a mouse and keyboard; basic typing skills