After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Perform deployment and basic management of Exchange Server
- Manage Exchange Server 2016.
- Create and manage various recipient objects in Exchange Server
- Use Exchange Management Shell to create and manage various
recipient objects in Exchange Server 2016, and perform various
tasks to automate Exchange management procedures.
- Configure client connectivity to Exchange Server 2016, and
manage Client Access services.
- Implement and manage high availability.
- Implement backup and disaster recovery for Exchange Server
- Configure message transport options.
- Configure message hygiene and security options.
- Implement and manage Exchange Online deployments.
- Monitor and troubleshoot Exchange Server 2016.
- Secure and maintain Exchange Server 2016.
This course is primarily intended for people aspiring to
become enterprise-level messaging administrators for Exchange
Server 2016. IT generalists and help-desk professionals who
want to learn about Exchange Server 2016 might also take this
course. Students taking this course are expected to have at least
two years of experience working in the IT field-typically in
the areas of Windows Server administration, network
administration, help desk, or system administration. They are
not expected to have experience with previous Exchange Server
The secondary audience for this course includes IT
professionals who take this course as preparation material
for exam 70-345: Designing and Deploying Microsoft Exchange
Server 2016, or as part of the requirement for the MCSE:
Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 certification.
Before attending this course, students must
- A minimum two years of experience administering Windows
Server, including Windows Servier 2012 R@ or Windows Server
- A minimum two years experience working with active
Directory Domain Services (AD DS). A minimum two years of
experience working with name resolution including Domain Name
- Understanding of TCP/IP and networking
- Understanding of Windows Server 2012 R2 or later, and AD
DS, including planning, designing, and deploying.
- Understanding of security concepts such as authentication
- Understanding of Simple Mail Transfer Protocol
- Working knowledge of public key infrastructure (PKI)
technologies, including Active Directory Certificate Services (AD
Choose how you want to learn. In our classroom or
online. This class is available as an On-Demand class.
Software Assurance Training Vouchers accepted
Software Assurance Training Vouchers accepted – call us to enquire