After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Create Advanced Functions
- Use Cmdlets and Microsoft .NET Framework in Windows
- Write Controller Scripts
- Handle Script Errors
- Use XML Data Files
- Manage Server Configurations by Using Desired State
- Analyze and Debugging Scripts
- Understand Windows PowerShell Workflow
This course is intended for IT Professionals already experienced
in general Windows Server and Windows Client administration or
already experienced in administering and supporting Application
servers and services including applications such as Exchange,
SharePoint, and SQL. System, Infrastructure and Application
Administrators working in a Windows or Windows hybrid environment
will all find this course relevant to their day to day jobs and
future career and skills development.
The course is also intended for IT Professionals who want to
build upon existing Windows PowerShell knowledge and skill to learn
how to build their own tools for broader general use in their
organization, using any Microsoft or independent software vendor
(ISV) product that supports Windows PowerShell manageability.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Knowledge and experience working with Windows PowerShell or
knowledge equivalent to the content covered in course 10961B: Automating Administration with Windows
- Experienced in general Windows Server and Windows Client
administration or already experience in administering and
supporting Application servers and services including applications
like Exchange, SharePoint, and SQL.
MOC On-Demand combines high-quality video, reading, live
hands-on labs and knowledge checks in a self-paced format to
help you build skills on Microsoft technologies as your
schedule allows-all at once or five minutes at a time. The
modular, self-directed course structure adapts to your learning
needs and learning style.
The Microsoft MOC On-Demand learning solution enables you to learn
whenever, and wherever, is convenient for you. All learning is
available 24/7, accessed securely via a single user sign-on through
a Microsoft hosted web portal. The content is recorded and
delivered by engaging Microsoft experts.
On-Demand products provide:
- Access to the official Microsoft MOC On-Demand Course for 90
days from the point of first access, allowing you to start and stop
when you need to.
- Access to Microsoft Labs-on-line for 90 days from the point of
purchase, allowing you to gain hands-on experience with the
- Knowledge checks: immediate feedback tells learners if they've
mastered the content.
- Digital edition of the Microsoft Official Curriculum (MOC)
manual for reference both during and after your course.
- A certification voucher
Frequently asked questions about MOC
- After payment is received, you will receive an email with a
course code to redeem, along with other details for getting started
with your course.
- After you activate your course, you have three months to
- You have six months to activate your course after the course
code is purchased.
- Microsoft Official Courses On-Demand are modular. Each module
takes between three and eight minutes to watch. And each module
contains one or two questions to test your comprehension. At the
end of the course, you'll find an assessment of at least 25
- For technical support, visit the Microsoft training and certification help