After completing this course, students will be able to:
• Plan and perform deployment and management of Microsoft
Exchange Server 2013.
• Plan a Mailbox server deployment and configure the Mailbox
• Create and manage various recipient objects in Exchange Server
• Plan and deploy Client Access servers.
• Plan and configure client connectivity to Exchange Server 2013
Client Access server.
• Plan and configure message transport.
• Plan and implement high availability.
• Plan and implement disaster recovery for Exchange Server
• Plan and configure message security options.
• Plan and configure administrative security and administrative
• Monitor and troubleshoot Exchange Server 2013.
primary audience for this course is Information Technology (IT)
professionals who are aspiring to be enterprise-level messaging
administrators. Others who may take this course include IT
generalists and help desk professionals who want to learn about
Exchange Server 2013. Administrators coming into the course are
expected to have at least 3 years of experience working in the IT
field-typically in the areas of network administration, help desk,
or system administration. They are not expected to have experience
with previous Exchange Server versions.
secondary audience for this course are professionals who are
looking to take the exam 70-341A: Microsoft Exchange Server 2013,
Core Solutions, as a standalone, or as part of the requirement for
the MCSE: Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 certification will take
this course as preparation material.
Before attending this course, students must have:
• Minimum of two years of experience administering Windows Server,
including Windows Server 2008 R2 or Windows Server 2012.
• Minimum of two years of experience working with Active Directory
Domain Services (AD DS).
• Minimum of two years of experience working with name resolution,
• Experience working with certificates, including PKI
MOC On-Demand combines high-quality video, reading, live
hands-on labs and knowledge checks in a self-paced format to
help you build skills on Microsoft technologies as your
schedule allows-all at once or five minutes at a time. The
modular, self-directed course structure adapts to your learning
needs and learning style.
The Microsoft MOC On-Demand learning solution enables you to learn
whenever, and wherever, is convenient for you. All learning is
available 24/7, accessed securely via a single user sign-on through
a Microsoft hosted web portal. The content is recorded and
delivered by engaging Microsoft experts.
On-Demand products provide:
- Access to the official Microsoft MOC On-Demand Course for 90
days from the point of first access, allowing you to start and stop
when you need to.
- Access to Microsoft Labs-on-line for 90 days from the point of
purchase, allowing you to gain hands-on experience with the
- Knowledge checks: immediate feedback tells learners if they've
mastered the content.
- Digital edition of the Microsoft Official Curriculum (MOC)
manual for reference both during and after your course.
- A certification voucher
Frequently asked questions about MOC
- After payment is received, you will receive an email with a
course code to redeem, along with other details for getting started
with your course.
- After you activate your course, you have three months to
- You have six months to activate your course after the course
code is purchased.
- Microsoft Official Courses On-Demand are modular. Each module
takes between three and eight minutes to watch. And each module
contains one or two questions to test your comprehension. At the
end of the course, you'll find an assessment of at least 25
- For technical support, visit the Microsoft training and certification help
Software Assurance Training Vouchers accepted
Software Assurance Training Vouchers accepted – call us to enquire