- Learn to develop for asynchronous processing and how to
implement the appropriate asynchronous compute model.
- Implement autoscaling in your solution and implement code that
addresses transient state.
- Discover how to implement large-scale, parallel and
high-performance apps by using batches.
- Learn to implement, and manage, distributed transactions.
- Configure instrumentation in an app or service by using
Application Insights and other tools.
- Manage APIs by using API Management (APIM)
- Create an APIM instance, configure authentication for APIs,
create an API gateway, and define policies for APIs
- Configure a message-based integration architecture by using the
services included in Azure.
- Configure an app or service to send email
- Develop an application message model including message schema
and message exchange.
- Create an event model, topics, and subscriptions
- Learn to develop solutions using Computer Vision.
- Use speech services and natural language processing in your
- Create and manage dictionaries for FAQ generation by using QnA
- Leverage Bing Search in your application.
- Create and register simple bot using the Bot Framework, and
manage a bot using the Azure Portal.
- Configure Azure Time Series Insights for your IoT
- Configure the Stream Analytics Service for inputs and outputs
for your IoT device.
These courses are for experienced programmers who want to
develop and host solutions in Azure. Learners should have some
experience with Azure and must be able to program in at least one
Azure-supported language. These course focus on C#, Node.js, Azure