After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Compare the services available in the Azure platform.
- Configure and deploy web applications.
- Creating Azure Web Apps from the gallery.
- Deploying and monitoring Azure Web Apps.
- Creating and configuring Azure Virtual Machines.
- Create and manage a storage account.
- Manage blobs and containers in a storage account.
- Create, configure and connect to a SQL Databases instance.
- Identify the implications of importing a SQL standalone
- Manage users, groups and subscriptions in an Azure Active
- Create a virtual network.
- Implement a point-to-site network.
The candidates targeted by this training have basic experience
in implementing and monitoring Microsoft Azure solutions.
Candidates are also proficient with the development tools,
techniques, and approaches used to build application solutions.
This course also prepares the students for the 70-532:
Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions certification exam.
Experience with the Microsoft Azure platform that includes a
basic understanding of its services including implementation and
Experience in building vertically scaled applications
Experience with ASP.NET and C#
Software Assurance Training Vouchers accepted
Software Assurance Training Vouchers accepted – call us to enquire