After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the various Azure services, and access these services
from the Azure portal.
- Create and configure virtual machines in Azure.
- Describe the Azure Websites service and Azure Cloud
- Create and implement Azure networks.
- Create and configure cloud storage in Azure.
- Use databases to store data in Azure.
- Use Azure Active Directory (Azure AD), integrate applications
with Azure AD, and manage authentication.
- Manage an Azure subscription by using Azure PowerShell,
Microsoft Visual Studio, and the Azure command-line interface.
This course is intended for IT professionals who have a limited
knowledge of cloud technologies and want to learn more about
Microsoft Azure. The audience will include:
- Individuals who want to evaluate the deployment, configuration,
and administration of services and virtual machines using Microsoft
- Developers who want to evaluate the creation of Microsoft Azure
- Windows Server administrators who want to evaluate the
migration of on-premises Active Directory roles and services to the
- IT professionals who want to evaluate the use of Microsoft
Azure to host web sites and mobile app back-end services.
- Database administrators who want to evaluate the use of
Microsoft Azure to host Microsoft SQL Server databases.
Before attending this course, students must
- Professional experience in information technology.
- An understanding of websites.
- A basic understanding of Active Directory concepts such as
domains, users, and domain controllers.
- A basic understanding of database concepts, including tables
and simple queries.
Software Assurance Training Vouchers accepted
Software Assurance Training Vouchers accepted – call us to enquire