- 1 Day
- $695 excl GST
- Both formal and informal meetings are taking place every day in any organisation.
Are accurate records of key business decisions being recorded? Who were the key decision makers? Does anyone know what happened in the meeting and what decisions were made and carried and ideas discussed and motioned? Are your business units effectively implementing decisions made after the meeting?
This course will enable you to understand the important role of a minute-taker as well as efficiently recording all the important information discussed.
This course is delivered in partnership with PD Training.
- Recognise the importance and outcomes of minute-taking
- Identify and record action items during board meetings
- Develop skills in active listening, critical thinking, and
- Understand and customise meeting agreements
- Record three types of minutes, including formal meetings,
informal, and action items
- Prepare and publish minutes with perfection
- Take minutes in interactive board meetings
- Write drafts, proofread and organise minutes
- Build and maintain a minute book
- Recognise the outcome of minute-taking for a particular
- Recognise the role of a minute-taker in achieving larger goals
of an organisation
- Deal with common complaints and difficulties faced by
Register now for this course
Please take special note of the course prerequisites as it is important that you meet these requirements before attending the course. If you have any questions about dates or locations please dont hesitate to make an enquiry contact us on 0800 835 835.
No classes currently scheduled in your location?Enquire about this course
Interested in a private class? Enquire about a private class