- 1 Day
- $495 excl GST
- Learn how to write for various audiences and personality types by utilizing the unique PD Training personality profiling tools in class. This new course takes into consideration the latest in modern communications platforms and empowers participants to be more effective writers.
Modern communication requires an awareness of multiple audience types and multiple device utilization to assure the message is clear, concise and not lost between the various platforms available in the modern workplace. PD Training's Business Writing for the Modern Workplace course is ideal for reviewing the basics and learning the latest in modern writing techniques.
This course is delivered in partnership with PD Training.
After completing this course participants will be able to:
- Understand Basic Writing Principles
- Know Common Forms of Business Communication
- Review Personality Types When Communicating
- Identify and Understand Your Audience
- Understand the Writing Process
- Review English Language Fundamentals
- How to Write With Clarity
- Write Within Workplace Constraints
- Choose Most Effective Wording
- Use Effective Editing and Proofreading
- Create Useful References and Appendices
- Understand Email Etiquette
- Effective Report Writing
- Create an Action Plan
Register now for this course
Please take special note of the course prerequisites as it is important that you meet these requirements before attending the course. If you have any questions about dates or locations please dont hesitate to make an enquiry contact us on 0800 835 835.
No classes currently scheduled in your location?Enquire about this course
Interested in a private class? Enquire about a private class